This program provides participants with a visa for up to 18 months in which they will engage in paid training (minimum 32 hrs per week) with the host company while following the approved training plan.
The internship program is designed to provide applicants with the ability to gain paid work experience for up to 18 months that is relevant to the degree they hold and/or their work experience.
Interested applicants who graduated more than one year ago must have at least one year work experience or, if not a degree holder, must have at least five years work experience relevant to the position applied for.
• Reserve your place for PHP3,000 by depositing to Vision International Philippines' BDO PESO Account or BPI PESO Account. • After paying your reservation, please scan or take a clear photo of the deposit slip and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org • Upon receiving your receipt, we will send you a link that will direct you to an online sign up sheet for you to fill up. • After completing the sign up, you will receive our welcome kit and you will be introduced to your dedicated program specialist who will be handling your application to ensure that you are successful. • Submit your Updated Resume, School ID and Passport. • Start preparing your Certificate of Enrollment/Diploma, Transcript of Records/True Copy of Grades NBI Clearance before proceeding to the next step.
After finishing all the steps required for reserving your slot, this is what you must do next:
• Deposit the First Installment of USD450 to Vision International Philippines' BDO DOLLAR Account to commence your training and assessment interviews. • After depositing the First Installment, please scan or take a clear photo of the deposit slip and send it to email@example.com. • You will be assisted by a VIP staff in creating your own professional video resume. • Make sure you have your Skype account ready at this point. • You will be scheduled with a pre-interview training and an interview with your employer. • First Installment must be paid fourteen (14) days prior to interview.
* If you back out after receiving a job offer, the First Installment will NOT be refundable.
We guarantee that you will be provided the opportunity to go to USA or Australia under any of the international programs that we provide.
Otherwise we will offer you to have your money back. This applies to:
A. Program Payment
The amount you paid before the VISA Interview. If your visa was not approved after three attempts, you will be offered the option to be transferred to other opportunities outside US or apply for a refund. The only time this amount is NOT refundable is if you forfeit your position anytime before or after being provided your US Visa.
there are certain conditions and process to be completed to get the 2nd job vetted and approved as there are some jobs that WAT participants are unable to do as per US State Department regulations.
Yes, however there are certain conditions and process to be completed to get the 2nd job vetted and approved as there are some jobs that WAT participants are unable to do as per US State Department regulations
The Au Pair cultural exchange program allows carefully selected young people to live with American families and assist with childcare. The program is rewarding in two ways. First, au pairs benefit from the enriching experience of learning about American culture during their stay with a host family. Second, their host family benefits from having consistent, reliable, in-home childcare and the opportunity to learn about the au pair and their culture. Read about the Au Pair program here.
Childcare References: Each application must be submitted with at least two unique non-family childcare references that have been verified by a representative from your office. A childcare reference could be from an employer, neighbor, colleague, friend, or any creditable source that has first-hand experience/knowledge of the au pair's childcare experience.
Personal References: Each application must be submitted with at least one non-family personal reference that has been verified by a representative from your office. A personal reference could be from a teacher, employer, supervisor, or friend, etc. Host families will sometimes call the applicant's references in order to talk to them personally about the applicant's childcare abilities. It is important the au pair note if the reference is comfortable speaking English on the reference form. Contact information is required, even if the reference is not comfortable speaking English.
Au pairs in good standing who have completed the educational component for their first program year can request to extend with their current family or with a new family for an additional 6, 9 or 12 months. The DoS makes the final determination to approve an au pair's extension request.
Au pairs with these characteristics are the most sought after by host families and tend to place the fastest and be the most successful on program. Candidates that have these qualities should be encouraged to detail/provide this experience when applying to the program:
• Experience with babies (at least 6 months documented experience) • Applicant is 21 years old and older • Strong English speaking skills • Strong driving skills and has had a driver's license for more than 1 year • Skills such as cooking, swimming and first aid • Open-mindedness about religion, race, same-sex, and single parent families • Willingness to care for at least three children • Formal training in childcare or child development • Previous live-in or full-time childcare experience • Experience living away from home • Strong childcare references from each experience listed in their application • Engaging photos and videos of themselves caring for children • Willing to work through the challenges of providing childcare and living with a family overseas
Au pairs that have these characteristics often have a challenging time in the matching process and have the least success while on program and in re-match, if required. Matching au pairs with these characteristics is often difficult and the placement success rate is low. Program officer may decide to reject them upon acceptance, during matching or should the au pair match and arrive to the U.S., it is likely they will return early. Experienced partners understand that au pairs with these types of traits should be screened-out during the overseas interviewing process:
• Does not have at least 200 hours under-two experience and has limited driving experience • Does not swim, or is a beginner swimmer • Expresses prejudices (will not live with families of certain races or religions) • Applicant is only willing to care for one child, or only for one age group • Applicant mentions a serious boyfriend/girlfriend on their application • Childcare reference(s) are limited (short-term experience, gave little information about childcare skills. etc.) • Applicant appears to show more interest in traveling or education than working with children • Applicant has dressed provocatively, worn a lot of make-up or has visible tattoos or piercings • Has not submitted a quality application (poorly written essay, photos without children, has not uploaded video)
The program has families who have identified that they have a special needs child. An au pair can work with a special needs child if he or she has identified prior experience, skill, or training in caring for special needs children. Prior to the match, the host family must review and acknowledge the au pair's prior experience, skills, or training in writing to the program officer indicating that they feel the au pair will be a good match for their family.
Applicants who have special needs experience and would like to care for a special needs child should be encouraged to indicate and detail this expertise on their application. The more details provided about an au pair's special care giving attributes, the easier it will be for a host family to determine if the au pair's experience will be a good fit.
Au pairs must have at least 200 hours of documented childcare experience caring for children under the age of two to be placed with host families with under-two children. We highly encourage partners to focus their recruitment on under-two au pairs, since au pairs with under two experience are always in demand and have the most placement options since they can be placed with families who have babies and older children.
A special training program is offered for select au pairs who will be caring for newborn babies called the Infant Specialized Program. Infant Specialized au pairs attend a separate training program devoted to baby care and infant development. There are two ways an au pair can be selected to participate in this specialized program. If the au pair is under-two qualified:
If they have significant experience with infants, a Partner Services Representative reviewing their profile may contact them directly to further discuss their experience, qualify them, and possibly welcome them into the program. The au pair will then be highlighted in The Family Room Portal; AuPairCare's online matching system, as a highly qualified candidate for the program.
Or, families may opt to have their au pair attend this specialized training as well, when they finalize their new overseas match in The Family Room Portal. The Infant Specialized program is very popular with host families; it is a privilege for au pairs to attend and they enjoy and benefit from the training greatly. Au pairs that attend the Infant Specialized program have very high placement success rate and a great deal of confidence about their childcare skills immediately upon arrival to the host family's home.
• Reserve your place for PHP3,000. • After paying your reservation, please scan or take a photo of the deposit slip and send to us. • Upon receiving your receipt, we will issue you our welcome kit and assist you to complete your online au pair account.
You will then have to go through some pre-training and screening.
• Deposit the first installment of USD450 to commence and complete final assessment interviews. • We will provide the training you need to ace your interviews. • Your profile will go live for host families to view and select you. • After matching with host family they will conduct 2 Skype interviews with you before both parties can confirm a match.
*If you back out after receiving a job offer, the first installment will not be refundable.
• Deposit the second installment of USD1,550. • Deposit is inclusive of VAT, DS2019 and medical insurance. • Complete documentation requirements and receive training to pass your VISA interview. • If you fail at the interview, we will be refunded the second installment. • Includes round-trip airfare to the US.
*Our proven training has helped 100% of our applicants pass. If you fail, we refund your money! *Early termination of the program, for any possible reason, will result to applicant's personal purchase of return ticket.
The Skilled Migration Visa is a highly competitive program that sets up any aspiring cook or chef for a successful career in culinary. It's reserved for applicants with at least 3 years of relevant experience. Discover the grandeur of Australia while earning experience from some of the top hotels and restaurants in the world.
The Australian Advanced Training is a program dedicated to Filipinos who want to come to Australia on a short time period to participate in occupational training and professional development. This program allows participants to take part in a workplace-based training to enhance their skills in their current occupation, area of tertiary study or field of expertise.
Certificate of Employment (or anything that serves as a proof that they are employed)
Details of the family - For any member of your family unit included in the application who is 18 years of age or older and is not your partner:
Form 47a - Details of child or other dependent family member aged 18 years or over
Form 80 - For each member of your family unit (child) included in the application who is 16 years of age or older
Evidence of your financial capacity to support yourself and your family while you are in Australia, such as:
a letter from your financial institution stating your financial position
documents showing allowances, accommodation and stipends from your sponsor while you are in Australia.
Financial proof of 500,000 PHP
IELTS - required score of at least 4.5
407 Form - at least 12 months of full time working experience
Character Reference Check - You must meet certain character requirements. If your stay in Australia, including any time already spent in Australia is more than 12 months, you must obtain a police clearance if you are 16 years of age or older.